Monday, February 19, 2018

Birthdays Rock and so Do You

Hello friends, I am back with another card for MFT's crafty version of the Olympics called the Creative Olympics. Their third event is Crafty Biathlon, the challenge is to select one option from each Technique and Card Type column and combine it into one card!
Here is my card:

I combined dry embossing technique with slide card type. I used Houndstooth stencil and dry embossed it directly on an A2 card base and then lightly sponged some blue ink. Then I made a grassy hill side border out of white cardstock with my craft knife and sponged some green ink to it, once dry I stamped the sentiment. The images are all stamped on white card stock and colored using Prisma color pencils. The learnt this hidden slider mechanism from Jennifer McGuire's video. The pull out tab is also out of white cardstock and sponged some green ink and then inked another sentiment from this set.
Here is how it looks with tab pulled out...
 And here is a close up of the cuties and also you can see the dry embossing clearly in this pic..

Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...