Tuesday, September 5, 2017

So Much Cake, So Little Room

Hello friends,
I am here today to share a card with you all...
I played with this cute birthday bears from MFT called "Beary Special Birthday". This cute little guy is stamped on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored with Prisma color pencils and gamsol, I turned the cute bear to panda and love how it turned out.
I followed the sketch from TE 9th Birthday Sketch Challenge, I am super excited to play along, it would be so awesome if I could guest design for TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS... EXCITED!!!!!
https://tayloredexpressions.com/blog/blog/2017/08/31/te-9th-birthday-sketch-challenge/
Here is a close up of my card, I added glitter to the cake icing and also added few sequins...

This card is going out in the mail to my niece who is celebrating her birthday this month, hope she likes it.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you like my card.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:

Grab Our Badge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes



1 comment:

  1. A great take on the sketch, Chitra, and I love those big dots along with your cute birthday panda! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...