Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Happy haunting

Hello friends,
I have another fun card to share with you all...
I used my MFT "Hog Heaven" stamp set, I stamped all the cute piggy's on my Crafter's Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and then with a black pen I started zombie-fying the cuties. Once that was done I colored everything using Copics, the tombstone is from the new "Fab-BOO-Lous Friends" stamp set which is colored with my prisma colored pencils.
The background is made by blending Memento Luxe (Dandelion, Morocco) inks and Black Soot Distress Oxide ink, for the starry sky I flicked some white acrylic paint. Then used MFT "Rolling Hills" die on a black cardstock to ground all the images, every image is then adhered using foam squares.
Here is a close up:

And then the fence opens up and you can see another zombie piggy devouring a yummy heart 😁
The sentiment is stamped on a black cardstock using VersaMark pigment ink and heat embossed using WOW white embossing powder.
Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day...
Hugs,
Chitra


5 comments:

  1. This is sooo awesome!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is so funny and inventive, Chitra! Spooky perfection :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is fabulous! Great work, must have taken ages, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So original and imaginative! Love how you converted the sweet little piggies to zombies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...