Monday, April 24, 2017

I'm quite fawned of you

Hello Again...
So my last post did not go live on time and it just went up this morning, if you are interested you can check it here..
I have another card for you today and love how this one turned out!!
I played with Neat and Tangled 'Lumberjack Love'. All the images are stamped on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using copics and cut it out with scissor. For the background I did some water coloring with distress inks on a watercolor cardstock and die-cut it out with my We are Memory Keepers circle nested die. I adhered all the images using foam squares and also adhered the water color panel using foam squares. For the sentiment I die-cut the word TIMBER out of a shiny red cardstock using Lil' Inker Designs dies and the rest of the sentiment is from the same stamp set which is heat embossed on a black cardstock. Finally I added glitter to some of the images and added little white dots using white gel pen.
Check out all the dimensions... :)
Hope you like my card!!
Thanks again for stopping by and have a great day!!
Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:
Parus Cardmaking Challenges.



Supplies:
Neat and Tangled 'Lumberjack Love' stamp set, Copics, Recollections white cardstock, Recollections black cardstock,  Watercolor cardstock (from LCS), DCWV cardstock collection, Lil' Inker Designs 'Stitched Alpha' dies, WOW white embossing powder, VersaMark pigment watermark ink, Distress Inks (Peacock Feather, Mowed Lawn), Memento Tuxedo black ink, Sakura white gel pen

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like it!!! Every detail is color is perfect here. Thanks for playing with LTCh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card and love how you photographed it on a piece of wood too!! Your colouring skills are amazing and love the background you created for your characters. Its a fabulous card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...