Sunday, September 18, 2016

You Hog My Heart

Hello everyone!! Just popping in to share a card with you all!


I recently got my hands on some of the MFT stamps from Butterfly Reflections Ink store and couldn't wait to ink it up and the timing was perfect for me to enter my card for MFT Card Design Superstar Card Contest.
Print

Here is my card

I took Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock and used my circle stax die to cut a circle out of it. Before I colored the background, I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark pigment ink and heat embossed using Stampendous 3D embossing powder. Then used my distress inks to color the background. The fence is cut using Farm Fence dies out of BARC wood, the piggies are from Hog Heaven stamp set which is stamped onto Crafters companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored using Copics, then adhered them using foam squares and the circle itself is adhered using foam squares. Finally punched out few hearts with my cheap paper punch and adhered those as well using foam squares. I also added little glitter to all the hearts.

Here is a close up:


Hope you like my card.
Thanks for stopping by!!


Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...