Monday, June 27, 2016

Flamin-go together

Hello friends!!
I am sharing a sweet Lawn Fawn card with you today!!!

I was so in love with this Flamingo Together set the moment I saw it and now I am more in love with this set that I have it in my hand...

I took a white cardstock panel and sponged in some distress inks to create my background then I flicked little water to take off the color. Then the panel is layered on a design paper from MME. The flamingo's are stamped onto  Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored using copics then cut it out with my scissor and adhered it to the panel using foam squares and then the panel itself is adhered to the card base using foam squares
On the card base I wanted to create a striped background and didn't had any appropriate stamp so I used a strip of foam sheet and used Memento Luxe ink. Finally added some sequins and white highlights using my white gelly roll pen and also tied up a white embroidery floss.

Here is a close up:

Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by!!

Lawnscaping challenge: Distress Maniacs


All Sorts Challenge: Photo Inspiration
June 25th

Aud Sentiments Challenge:Funny Sentiment
Hugs,
Chitra

6 comments:

  1. A lovely bird image and lovely inky background Chitra, many thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! This card is magical. So pretty and dreamy. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you colored up your flamingos Chitra, love your white highlights on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! The patterns compliment the flamingos so well! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness! this is SO PRETTY! i am in LOVE with your coloring!! those flamingos have never looked cuter!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...