Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy Haunting

Hello friends, I have a last card for Top Dog Dies, to share with you. 


I got to play with the new Haunted House Die Set and this is my favorite card of all really had fun making this card.



I started with sponging a white piece of cardstock using some distress inks (spiced marmalade, fired brick, seedless preserve and faded jeans); for the moon I masked the area with a circle die-cut piece of paper before adding any colors. Then I die-cut all the pieces out of black cardstock, and the piece behind the house is die-cut out of yellow cardstock (all the cardstocks are from recollections). I glued the hill, fence and bats directly to the panel and the haunted house and tombs are adhered using foam squares.
The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. Here is a close up:


Thank You so much for the opportunity!!! I really really enjoyed playing with the new Fall/Halloween dies, it was such a pleasure guest designing!! :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love your card - it's really awesome!

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...