Monday, August 24, 2015

Sending lots of love

Hello friends, I have quick card to share with you. I played along with Freshly Made Sketches sketch for their 200th celebration.  Here's the sketch...
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2015/08/freshly-made-sketches-200-celebration.html
 
and here is my card..
 
 
I played with my Clearly Besotted stamps "Mini Floral". I stamped the image using Memento black ink and colored the image using Prisma colored pencils and gamsol, also stamped the sentiment using the same black ink.
The orange cardstock for the upper half is die-cut using MFT border die and flesh adhered it on white cardstock and finally added some sequins for embellishment.
 
Here is a close up:
 
 
Hope you liked my card. I really enjoyed playing with my new Clearly Besotted stamps and I am planning on using it more...
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Hugs,
Chitra
Challenge:
Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch #200
Not Just Cards - #23 Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Sweet flowers! Love your slanted top panel with the jagged edge! Thanks for joining our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design. I love the way you colored the image. The papers are wonderful. They actually look "soft" like felt or flannel. Thank you for being a part of our "200 Celebration" at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...