Sunday, May 3, 2015

Goodbye Tension.... Hello Pension!

Hello friends!!
A very Happy National Scrapbooking Day to all my crafty friends!!!
I am super excited to share todays card with you all..
I have been invited by Karen to join YNS as a Guest Designer for this month... Woooo Hoooo!!!
Here is my card using one of the cutest image from YNS.
Isn't this giraffe so super cute!!!!
I used  Fred and Ginger from Franfou designs..
I colored the cutie using Prisma Colored pencils and gamsol.
I made striped background using black cardstock.
The sentiment is white embossed using WOW embossing powder..
 
Here is a close up..
I really enjoyed playing with this set and there will be more thru out the month...
Hope you liked my card.. Thanks for stopping by!!
Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. I love the black striped backgrounds Chitra. Just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us over at One Crazy Stamper in our current Challenge "Anything Goes".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get enough of stripes- I LOVE this card Chitra xxx

    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...