Friday, November 28, 2014

You are only YOUNG once....

Hi there again... This is my second post for the day and I am sharing my card I created for the new YNS challenge #3, the theme is to use either sketch or color inspiration or both...
YNS (3)
I stamped the cute Cupcake Owl onto Neenah solar white cardstock and colored with copics. The design papers are from Cosmo Cricket and I stamped half of the sentiment on each side of the image. I finally added some gumdrops to the card.
Here is a close up..
YNS (4)
Hope you liked my card... Hop on over to the challenge blog here for loads of inspiration and play along with us win some YNS goodies..
Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Love that image and especially the sentiment! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...