Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy Winter (and an exciting news)!!!

Hello friends!!! I am really excited for todays post... I have been invited by Karen from Your Next Stamp to join her blog for this month as a Guest Designer.... Woot Woot!!!! I love love love the super cute stamps from YNS and I am so excited for this opportunity...
So here is my first card for you all using one of the super cute image from YNS called Winter Fun Robin..
YNS (1)
Isn't it so super cute!!! I love it!!!!
I colored the image using copics on Neenah Solar white paper. For the background I used the snow stamp in the set and created my BG using Memento Tuxedo ink. Rest I kept very simple, used some red and blue cardstock from Recollections. Embellished using Gumdrops from YNS.
YNS (2)
I have used sketch from SPD sketch challenge 14...
Hope you liked my card... I will be back with lots of more cards from YNS and some new release as well(I am so excited)!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and congrats!!! Woot Woot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Chitra! Love the colours you used. Congrats on your guest spot and thank you for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute winter card! Thank you for joining our challenge at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...