Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Life happens..

Hello everyone.. So as the blog title goes life happens.. My laptop is full of virus and it is not even allowing us to upgrade our antivirus, super wicked.. So we are in the process of cleaning up that stuff, get a new antivirus installed n all that fun stuff..
I wanted to enter my card in Mo Manning's CAS challenge so I thought I will try blogging thru my phone.. 
Here is my card..
Mo Manning (11)



I have used Chocolate Smile from Mo's Digital Pencil, colored the image using Prisma Colored pencils. Design paper is from K & Company and the sentiment is from Create with TLC. Finally added some sequins for embellishment.
Here is a close up..
Mo Manning (12)
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by..
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. I have really been enjoying more CAS designs lately and you have done it perfectly on your card. Fantastic layout and coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely gorgeous CAS Card! Your combination of paper and stunningly coloured image is fantastic!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable !! Love the LO.. totally Cas
    Thanks for joining us over at Mo's digital challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...