Monday, September 29, 2014

Scare up some fun.

Hello there friends!!! Hope you all are having a beautiful Monday.. I am having a big time fight with my laptop, it has suddenly decided to stop working from Saturday, I don't know what happened there but it has so tremendously slowed down and I don't have patience to tackle with it.. We have been trying to tune up/clean up but it still works the same... So before it stop working again let me jump to my todays card...
GS (3)
I have used this super cute image from Gerda Steiner Designs, you can check her rubber stamps here.. I colored this little guy with Copics on Neenah Solar white cardstock. The DP's are from MME. The sentiment is from Amy R stamps and I used some rhinestones for embellishment.
GS (4)
I have used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges. Hope you liked my card..
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp
wed-challenge-badge_zpsf506d7ee

Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Such adorable Halloween card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable & such fun Chitra :o)
    I hope you're having a great week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...