Thursday, September 25, 2014

Monster Mash

Hi Everyone!! This is my last post as Guest Designer for The Alley Ways Stamps.. I have to projects to share with today..


First is a cute candy bag toppers/tags...
I have used Monster Mash stamp set, colored them using copics. The DP is from Recollection and cardstock is also from Recollections.

Next is a card using Petal Pushers Stamp set...
The DP is from Amy Tangerine "Ready Set Go". The flowers and petals are paper pieced and I used some sequins and rhinestones for embellishment.

I want to thank The Alley Way Stamps for giving me this amazing opportunity, I enjoyed playing their super cute stamps...

Hope you liked my projects. Thanks for stopping by!!


Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Love your bag toppers, great monsters ! Love your card too and the colours you have used.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...