Tuesday, June 3, 2014

You're grate dad!

Hello crafty friends!! I have a card to share I made with my NND "Just Saying Cheese" stamp set...


IMG_2250


The image is colored with silver color pen from Studio g. Used HA's Tweed pattern stencil and modeling paste for the background. I white embossed the sentiment on a cork sheet from DCWV, the sentiment is from the same stamp set and added 'dad' from another alpha stamp. Finally added some brads for embellishment.


IMG_2254


Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!!


Challenges:
Inky Paws Challenge
NNDIPC_10_Texture
Simon Says Stamp
Curtain Call Challenge
something simple


Hugs,
Chitra

5 comments:

  1. super cute. love the texture with the stencil and embossing paste in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! I love the cork! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so pretty chitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the cork background for the grater! Very masculine! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...