Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday!!

Hi Everyone!! Hope you all have some awesome plans for this long weekend or you might have left for you mini vacation. We had made our plan to go to Ohio and then had cancel it because of the weather and then I am all sick from last week and that I am not getting back to my normal, first my allergy, and then cold-fever and now I am so tierd that I can't even stand straight for half n hour and cook my meal... arrrgghhhh.. :( So now what I do the whole day is sit and read some novel or take my prismas and color up some pretty girls.
I finished this card few days back. I recently bought some gorjuss stamps but never got a chance to color them until now. I followed the recipe challange and the sketch from pagemaps,
For my card I used DP from MME, I made a background with hero arts stamp on the pink cardstock. I colored Gorjuss girl with prisma colored pencils. The button is from OA, used some baker's twine and sentiment is from HA.
Hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Challanges:
 
Hugs,


6 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Chitra. Gorgeous layout and your image is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, beautiful colouring! Hope you are feeling better now. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week for our Buttons Challenge. Good luck in the draw and look forward to seeing some more of your designs in our future challenges! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Gorgeous creation. Thanks again for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Chitra !! Sorry to hear you are having a bad time at mo and hope things improve soon for you !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, I love the image and colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! Thanks for playing at The Sugar Bowl xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...